Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Finds, Again


This weekend, Saturday, April 17th, I'll be in The Finds in downtown Huntsville, demonstrating my techniques and showing my wares. My first meet-the-artist appearance at The Finds went quite well; lots of people wandered in, had a chat and watched me work. So I'm looking forward to this weekend's event.

I'll be there a bit longer this time around, from 11 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon. I've not yet decided whether to demonstrate my Magpie Lace necklaces or to work on corsages instead, but either way, I plan to have fun and be interesting!

If you're in the area, and haven't seen my work yet, come check it out!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hello love!!!
i want all!! your jewelry:D
Thanks for all your lovely comments, i smile every time i read them:P
toodles,
Mandy

Amanda said...

Hope to see you at the finds,,,good luck boo!!!