Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some Lovely Things from the Last Few Days

First of all, LOOK!!! Poor Seg and John had to leave for work at ten to seven this morning to get this all cleared out of the way for people's feet and cars. I'll have to leave for work 15 minutes early so as not to be late (snow slows me down) but otherwise I think it's beautiful.



I love when cats and humans pose the same. It's one of the best things. Just like this old favourite.
Penelope is great. I find she is just like a baby in that I cannot stop taking pictures of her; the only thing is she moves so fast all the time that I can hardly get a picture of her in focus. It's a bummer because I miss all sorts of great moments, but it's neat as well because I catch so many great shots I never intended.




My favourite little family came over last night for Rockband and Scattergories. It was good fun, and really nice as one of the things I like doing most in the apartment is having friends over. Takes it from a house to a home.




Speaking of families, Loki is the sweetest adopted dad I've ever seen.

A friend of mine has me creating a set of wrist pieces as a gift for someone. It's beading, beading, beading. It's been a while since I've done any proper beading, but I'm getting the feel for it again. After I go back and fill in the gaps, I think it will look pretty nice. I'll post the finished pieces as soon as I'm able.


Christmas is coming. This year it's gotten into my head and won't get out. I'm not even bothered by the way all the stores are decorated up already and how you can already hear Xmas carols playing. (Normally that drives me nuts--oversaturation!) But I'm pretty stoked.

That's all. Off to make rotini and bracelets!

2 comments:

robinacraftmoney said...

holy shit. i need snow tires. that scared me.

Fiona said...

miranda, I love the wrist piece it's so beautiful. Your cats are great too!