Thursday, November 27, 2008

Take Off Your Pants

You know how sometimes you'll remember something long forgotten? Only the thing you remember is something small and silly but so great you can't believe how you ever could have forgotten it to begin with?

Last night, sitting in our room, out of nowhere Seguin sings, "I love rock'n'roll," and I instantly remembered that time a few years ago we were riding the Go train together. Some kid and his brother a few seats up were standing in front of the window, bouncing around, and the kid would sing, "I love rock'n'roll, take off your pants," over and over, and Seg and I were cracking up over it.

From that point onward, "I love rock'n'roll, take of your pants,' became a part of our random repertoire, to be busted out and sung whenever one of us felt like it. So it's funny how something like that could be a 'thing' for so long, then forgotten.

I'm glad it's back.

No comments: